Who am I ?
- Bernadette on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- MOM on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- ellen on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- Karen greene on My Dogs
- corey on Please turn down your shoes
- corey mcloughlin on Please turn down your shoes
- william wallace on I am not my hair; I am not my breasts.
- Soleil99 on Same mistakes, only different.
- HONEST on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- Bob Allen on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- 267,099 have read this blog
- RT @gmoneythesnake: Why is everyone tripping about gay marriage, it's 2013 and we still can't marry pizza...it's time to wake up America. 1 month ago
- RT @TheGoogleFactz: People who eat pizza at least twice a month are found less likely to develop colon cancer. 1 month ago
- RT @TheBicyclePaper: Gran Fondo Added to Baker City Cycling Classic bicyclepaper.com/news/6121-Gran… 1 month ago
- Slice today is Portuguese Sausage (Linguiça) with thick-cut mushrooms, onions & roasted garlic. This sausage is... fb.me/29EhPT1ai-- 5 hours ago
- It's ALOHA FRIDAY for our Slice o'the Day: Ham, sweet Dole pineapple, crunchy cashews and coconut. We just... fb.me/2FYm2qmKj-- 2 days ago
- NEW BEER: we have a Double IPA made with juniper berries (a big piney taste that's super addictive) and also, a... fb.me/1wdIVOPeV-- 3 days ago
Author Archives: KeenEye
This makes me smile. http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/kellie-pickler-shaves-head-support-cancer-stricken-best-friend-summer-holt-miller-article-1.1152412 Why do health insurance companies not cover mammograms until a woman turns 40? Why is that the “magic” number? When I win the big bucks, when I’m wealthy beyond my means, I’m going to purchase … Continue reading
The proof is in the popcorn: I’ll never buy cheap popcorn again.
Thank you for stopping in with words of encouragement and a hug and a what-the-heck comment. And thanks for the emails and words of support. And… please don’t stop patronizing a business because of one person’s mistake. If you already … Continue reading
It’s taken me a long time to settle down and write this blog post so that I wouldn’t sound like a lunatic. I’ve since come to terms with how to address the situation that got me so riled up, and … Continue reading
…. continued ——– WEDNESDAY ——- We were up until 1 a.m. cooking our sauce, prepping our veggies, and making to-do lists over and over, trying our best to not forget anything. Making a pizza outside of your own kitchen is … Continue reading
Had one of our kitchen guys give me the courtesy of a 3-hour notice that he would be leaving to work as a wildland firefighter the very next day. Never mind that he was scheduled the next day (and the … Continue reading
So strange. Would be a cool addition to a Halloween costume if you were dressed as “FAST FOOD”. I wonder what Pizza eye makeup would look like?
Luke showed up to work wearing dark blue socks, wanna-be bermuda shorts, and a Robotron t-shirt with bleach stains. His St. Louis Cardinals ballcap was the most fashionable thing he wore. I couldn’t help but poke fun at his outfit, … Continue reading
Friday, we woke up to 6″ of snow on the ground. Saturday, we ended up having a girls’ pedicure day the DAY AFTER this photo was taken, and all wore open-toed shoes home. And then yesterday, on Easter Sunday, there … Continue reading
Jake and I leave for Vegas tomorrow. Our itinerary is set, bags are packed, and we made two rehearsal pizzas tonight to test our final product that we’ll be entering in the competition. They were fantastic! Our schedule is very … Continue reading
Courtney, Kris and I recently had a girls weekend in Boise. Basically, that means we went shopping and ate well. We tried to go to Brick 29 Bistro for lunch in Nampa, and they were closed. We were so bummed. … Continue reading
This past weekend, Baker City hosted the Oregon State 1A high school basketball championships. Every hotel room was booked, and there were more than four cars deep at a red light. That’s Baker City traffic for you. It also was … Continue reading
I have one week until I leave for Nevada to enter into our second International Pizza competition. Last year was a fiasco, and this year I’m learning from my mistakes. TSA does a number on checked luggage that has perishables, … Continue reading
We recently had a very large group in for a party. The person making the reservation said it would be 16 kids and an unknown amount of parents.We explained that our dining room seats 49 people, and that we’d be … Continue reading
It’s almost impossible to “shoplift” a pizza at our restaurant, although we have had numerous people open a tab and walk out before. And we did have this one guy, extremely eccentric and gregarious, who walked out without paying for … Continue reading
A former employee thought it funny to sign me up for a baby magazine subscription, as well as an account on Parents.com. Obviously, after opening up on my blog about my inability to get pregnant, this was a way to … Continue reading