Who am I ?
- Bernadette on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- MOM on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- ellen on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- Karen greene on My Dogs
- corey on Please turn down your shoes
- corey mcloughlin on Please turn down your shoes
- william wallace on I am not my hair; I am not my breasts.
- Soleil99 on Same mistakes, only different.
- HONEST on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- Bob Allen on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- 267,364 have read this blog
- RT @gmoneythesnake: Why is everyone tripping about gay marriage, it's 2013 and we still can't marry pizza...it's time to wake up America. 1 month ago
- RT @TheGoogleFactz: People who eat pizza at least twice a month are found less likely to develop colon cancer. 1 month ago
- RT @TheBicyclePaper: Gran Fondo Added to Baker City Cycling Classic bicyclepaper.com/news/6121-Gran… 1 month ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: animals
Don’t forget – today is special! Throw some nuts outside!!! But please don’t hand-feed them, obviously.
The ankle has taken it out of me. Between nursing it back to normalcy, and trying to keep up at work, I haven’t had the time to blog lately. Grrrrr. I’m sorry, mom. Speaking of which, my folks were in … Continue reading
Here’s something you don’t see everyday…. (as see from outside the backdoor of Paizano’s) Horseback. This guy has been cruising our street everyday – heading for “town”, no doubt. I wonder how much mileage he gets per gallon… He waves … Continue reading
From the Daily Mail: “I’d taken Rex for a walk and we’d gone past the dead kangaroo that morning, and later I was working out the front and he started pointing,” Ms Allan said. “I was worried he’d found a … Continue reading
I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time. Watch this… then watch THIS!
What do you think? Oregon State would get a kick out of it…
Is this for real? A quick Google search says it is. A hole is put into the cow in which you can view exactly how the food is processed. You can put your hand directly into the cows stomach and … Continue reading
I’ve told Whitey that it’s not safe to hand-feed the squirrels. Yet, he keeps buying them peanuts and loading them up every morning. I have to admit, it’s amusing to watch. He stands outside and clicks his tongue to “call” … Continue reading
If you’re feeling a bit queasy, please do not click through for these photos. However, if you’re the adventuresome type, here’s a great way to spend your weekend impressing your friends…
Huge applause to the guy who listed this on eBay. source
This battle of the beasts (lions, water buffalo, and crocodiles) was filmed at the Kruger watering hole in South Africa. While it’s pretty graphic — please — cover your mouth and don’t let any tears fall until the end. You … Continue reading
And you know the sheep’s thinking, “Hey guys! C’mon… why won’t you play with me. HEY!!!!” Hysterical.
We have a handful of squirrels that live in the large tree outside. Whitey has been hand-feeding two of them (named the “Big Calzone” and “Stromboli”), which has encouraged them to become a bit more brazen in their attempts to … Continue reading
You know how much I love these stinky lil’ guys…. I just ran across this photo of a dog that is playing Mama to a couple of abandoned piglets. Don’t the piglets look like the new puppy from behind?
And I thought Barkley was talented:
This past December, I bought a coat from JC Penney. It was a black coat with a removable hood that was lined with faux fur trim. It fit me perfectly, was fashionable, and kept me warm without being bulky or … Continue reading
The book “Why Paint Cats“, has some amazing photographs of painted cats — see for yourself: 27 more photos, after the jump
Cool photo of the day – sent to me by Jeremy. Thanks!
I like Chinese food. My favorite dish is vegetable lo-mein, with the wheat noodles and crunchy bean sprouts. I add a ton of the spicy hot Rooster sauce and usually take half of my meal home with me for lunch … Continue reading