Who am I ?
- Bernadette on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- MOM on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- ellen on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- Karen greene on My Dogs
- corey on Please turn down your shoes
- corey mcloughlin on Please turn down your shoes
- william wallace on I am not my hair; I am not my breasts.
- Soleil99 on Same mistakes, only different.
- HONEST on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- Bob Allen on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- 267,104 have read this blog
- RT @gmoneythesnake: Why is everyone tripping about gay marriage, it's 2013 and we still can't marry pizza...it's time to wake up America. 1 month ago
- RT @TheGoogleFactz: People who eat pizza at least twice a month are found less likely to develop colon cancer. 1 month ago
- RT @TheBicyclePaper: Gran Fondo Added to Baker City Cycling Classic bicyclepaper.com/news/6121-Gran… 1 month ago
- Slice today is Portuguese Sausage (Linguiça) with thick-cut mushrooms, onions & roasted garlic. This sausage is... fb.me/29EhPT1ai-- 10 hours ago
- It's ALOHA FRIDAY for our Slice o'the Day: Ham, sweet Dole pineapple, crunchy cashews and coconut. We just... fb.me/2FYm2qmKj-- 2 days ago
- NEW BEER: we have a Double IPA made with juniper berries (a big piney taste that's super addictive) and also, a... fb.me/1wdIVOPeV-- 3 days ago
Category Archives: I might regret this later
It’s taken me a long time to settle down and write this blog post so that I wouldn’t sound like a lunatic. I’ve since come to terms with how to address the situation that got me so riled up, and … Continue reading
Luke showed up to work wearing dark blue socks, wanna-be bermuda shorts, and a Robotron t-shirt with bleach stains. His St. Louis Cardinals ballcap was the most fashionable thing he wore. I couldn’t help but poke fun at his outfit, … Continue reading