Who am I ?
- Bernadette on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- MOM on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- ellen on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- Karen greene on My Dogs
- corey on Please turn down your shoes
- corey mcloughlin on Please turn down your shoes
- william wallace on I am not my hair; I am not my breasts.
- Soleil99 on Same mistakes, only different.
- HONEST on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- Bob Allen on Advertising Scam / Universal Adcom / Hometown Productions
- 267,195 have read this blog
- RT @gmoneythesnake: Why is everyone tripping about gay marriage, it's 2013 and we still can't marry pizza...it's time to wake up America. 1 month ago
- RT @TheGoogleFactz: People who eat pizza at least twice a month are found less likely to develop colon cancer. 1 month ago
- RT @TheBicyclePaper: Gran Fondo Added to Baker City Cycling Classic bicyclepaper.com/news/6121-Gran… 1 month ago
- Slice today is the RANCHER: Pepperoni, ham, sausage and beef. Whitey is roasting some garlic right now so I... fb.me/2G5igPrTp-- 8 hours ago
- YUM! Slice today is RED POTATO PIE; this one is a house favorite... Garlic Alfredo sauce with thinly-sliced red... fb.me/1xJ4nI4nU-- 1 day ago
- Slice today is Portuguese Sausage (Linguiça) with thick-cut mushrooms, onions & roasted garlic. This sausage is... fb.me/29EhPT1ai-- 2 days ago
Category Archives: Not About Pizza
Luke showed up to work wearing dark blue socks, wanna-be bermuda shorts, and a Robotron t-shirt with bleach stains. His St. Louis Cardinals ballcap was the most fashionable thing he wore. I couldn’t help but poke fun at his outfit, … Continue reading
I went to a concert once, back in 1996. I was crazy about Lenny Kravitz, and he was performing with Neil Young, Blues Traveler and a couple of other acts for the H.O.R.D.E festival. I was in my early twenties, … Continue reading
well, I guess he’s not a kid anymore. I met him when he was a kid, though, so it’s difficult to think of him as a young man. I’ve written about him numerous times since opening Paizano’s — Calhoun. He’s … Continue reading